Kid-tested, parent-approved! The Thompson Tee child size face mask is made with 100% cotton. Your young ones will enjoy the soft, comfortable protection of our washable, reusable kid friendly face masks!
Our youth face masks are made in the USA and fit the CDC’s current mask recommendations. The CDC recommends that all kids over the age of two wear a face mask in indoor public places to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Kids Face Mask Product Details
- Child size face mask ensures a secure fit that stays put
- Reusable and washable — just launder in hot water or hand wash
- Adjustable, stretchy ear loops for easy, comfortable wear
- Double-layered cotton for a soft, breathable kids face mask
- Kids mask provides full coverage for nose, mouth and chin
- Thompson Tee tag helps you identify which side faces out
- Made in the USA
- Available in black, white, grey, blue or pink
These are not surgical or medical-grade N95. We don’t make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from us.
Not a Toy. Use under adult supervision. Not intended for children under 3 years of age. Thompson Tee's cloth face masks align with the CDC's recommendations on non-surgical, non-industrial grade face masks.
All Kids Face Masks Made in the USA
Our youth face masks are made in the U.S.A. and sold directly to you.
All operations, including fabric sourcing to cutting, sewing, labeling and printing, are based in the U.S.A. We produce and ship our kids face masks from our warehouse in Las Vegas, Nevada. This allows us to create and keep jobs in the U.S.A., provide high-quality kids face masks at a low cost, and ship our kids masks to you faster.
Kids Face Mask Care Instructions
- Wash the kids face mask after each use.
- Machine or hand wash the mask in hot water with soap or detergent.
- Machine dry on high heat or hang dry.
- White kids face masks can be bleached for further sanitization. Do NOT bleach the black, grey, blue or pink kids face masks. Do NOT iron the face masks.
Due to sanitary conditions, all kids face mask sales are final.
GIVING BACK: Masks for Medical Workers
By purchasing masks, you have helped us reach our goal of donating 30,000+ masks to critical hospitals across the nation.
Thank you for your support in helping us donate 30,000 masks!