Thompson Tee face masks are reusable, washable, breathable and 100% cotton (Heather Grey is 90/10 cotton/poly).
All face masks are made in the USA, and fit the CDC cloth mask recommendations. The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
Face Mask Set Product Details
- Pack of 6
- Made with double-layered, premium cotton
- Washable & reusable
- Made in the USA
- Straps are made from Rayon Bamboo/Spandex blends
- Full coverage for your nose, mouth and chin
- Comfortable, secure fit
- Unisex: one size fits most
- Thompson Tee tag helps you identify which side faces out
These are not medical-grade N95 or surgical masks. We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from us.
Face Masks Made in the U.S.A.
Just like our patented sweat proof undershirts, our cotton face masks are American-made and sold direct-to-consumer.
We conduct all operations in the U.S.A., from fabric sourcing to cutting, sewing, labeling and printing. We produce and ship all cotton face masks from our warehouse in Las Vegas, Nevada. We’re able to create and keep jobs in the U.S.A., provide high-quality reusable face masks at a low cost, and ship our cotton face masks to you faster.
Cotton Face Mask Care Instructions
- Machine or hand wash the mask in hot water with a detergent or soap of your choice after each use.
- Machine dry on high heat or hang dry.
- You can bleach the white cotton face masks for further sanitization. Do NOT bleach the black, grey, or blue cotton face masks. Do NOT iron the face masks.
Due to sanitary conditions, all face mask sales are final.
GIVING BACK: Masks for Medical Workers
By purchasing masks, you have helped us reach our goal of donating 30,000+ masks to critical hospitals across the nation.
Thank you for your support in helping us donate 30,000 masks!