Our made in the USA cotton face masks fit the CDC’s current mask recommendations. The CDC recommends wearing a face mask in indoor public places to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Cotton Face Mask Product Details
- Double-layered, premium cotton face mask
- Washable & reusable
- Made in the USA
- Straps are made from Rayon Bamboo/Spandex blends
- Full coverage for your nose, mouth, and chin
- Comfortable, secure fit
- Unisex: one size fits most
- Thompson Tee tag helps you identify which side faces out
- Available in black, white, grey, blue, navy, brown, olive green, and pink
These are not medical-grade N95 or surgical masks. We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from us.
Cotton Face Masks Made in the U.S.A.
Just like our patented sweat proof undershirts, our cotton face masks are American-made and sold direct-to-consumer.
We conduct all operations in the U.S.A., from fabric sourcing to cutting, sewing, labeling and printing. We produce and ship all cotton face masks from our warehouse in Las Vegas, Nevada. We’re able to create and keep jobs in the U.S.A., provide high-quality reusable face masks at a low cost, and ship our cotton face masks to you faster.
Cotton Face Mask Care Instructions
- After each use, machine or hand wash the cotton face mask in hot water with a detergent or soap of your choice.
- Machine dry on high heat or hang dry.
- White cotton face masks can be bleached for further sanitization. Combine 1 quart of hot water and 1 teaspoon of disinfecting bleach, and soak the white face mask for 5 minutes.
- Do NOT bleach the black, grey, blue, navy, brown, green, or pink cotton face masks.
- Do NOT iron the cotton face masks.
For more cotton face mask cleaning tips, check out our guide.
Due to sanitary conditions, all face mask sales are final.
GIVING BACK: Masks for Medical Workers
By purchasing masks, you have helped us reach our goal of donating 30,000+ masks to critical hospitals across the nation.
Thank you for your support in helping us donate 30,000 masks!