The Solution for Sweaty Hands
Our friends at Carpe developed a hand antiperspirant that is dermatologist recommended and clinically proven to reduce hand sweat and help manage symptoms of palmar hyperhidrosis.
The patented formula combines the active ingredient aluminum sesquichlorohydrate at 15% with carefully selected clinical and natural ingredients (exhaustively tested, but never on animals), ranging from sweat-absorbing powders to natural eucalyptus oil for maximum efficacy.
Carpe Hand Antiperspirant Product Details
- #1 dermatologist-recommended antiperspirant for sweaty hands
- Quick-drying and non-greasy
- Non-irritating and residue-free
- Proudly made in the USA and free from parabens, phthalates, formaldehydes and sulfates
How to Use Carpe Hand Antiperspirant
Carpe Hand Antiperspirant works best when used every evening before bed and every morning before starting the day.
Note that it takes four full weeks of consistent use to reach maximum effectiveness. Apply Carpe every day, even on days when you aren't sweaty. Consistency = effectiveness.
- Wash and dry your hands (always apply Carpe to clean, dry hands)
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Carpe to your palms
- Rub your palms together for 15 seconds
- Experience sweat-free hands for hours!
Carpe Hand Antiperspirant Ingredients
Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate at 15%*, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Silica Silylate, Talc, Polysorbate-20, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Eucalyptus Oil, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
*This active ingredient is gentler on sensitive skin.